Your question is saved and will appear when it is answered.

Answers So Far..

  • Guest User asked:
    What is spackle?
    • DecorSimplified replied:
      Spackle has come to be used as a generic term for anything that is used to fill holes such as a nail hole in plaster. There are many types available depending on the application so ask your local hardware staff which is right for you.